Fast Search Engine Indexing

You have no doubt heard all the buzz about getting backlinks to your website in order to attain a higher pagerank to move up on the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages).

This is not only a buzz but it is pure FACT!

You cannot achieve top search engine positions without concentrating on gaining links to your website from other “relevant” websites, I don’t care what any marketing guru says.

Are you aware that pagerank in no way determines how high you are listed in the SERPS?… The factor that counts is Relevant Backlinks. The good old days of modifying your meta tags to manipulate the search engines is over.

I am sure you have heard this time & time again so I will spare you the long winded explanation…

I urge you to read every word of this article as it directly effects your online business and its overall success. I am going to clear up some misconceptions floating around about getting your website crawled by the Search Engine Robots and achieving a top position for your keywords and niche.

I am going to show you a way that has been proven through research to be the most effective and least time consuming to get high rankings for your keywords in a very short amount of time. First I will start off with some big misunderstandings that are going on.

Comments (0)